Honda Graduate Program
What is the $500 College Graduate Program?
The Honda Graduate Program helps upcoming and recent college grads save $500 towards any 2018 or newer Honda vehicle when they finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM. Graduating college is hard work. This is our way of saying congratulations.
What You Need to Qualify 
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master's, bachelor's or associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon") contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment.
The Following HFS Requirements May Apply 
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
More Benefits 
- Option to defer first payment 90 days
- Excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages
For more information on HFS requirements, please contact us or visit http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/finance/college-grad-program