Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light The Night Walk
Findlay Honda Henderson is a proud sponsor of The Light The Night Walk
Each year, in communities all across the United States and Canada teams of families, friends, co-workers and local and national corporations come together to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) Light The Night Walk events and bring help and hope to people battling blood cancers.
Every Light The Night walker is encouraged to become a Champion For Cures by raising $100 or more to help fight blood cancer.
Funds raised by teams and individual walkers provide:
- Lifesaving blood cancer research
- Free educational materials and events for patients and their families
- Local programs such as Family Support Groups and First Connection, a peer-to-peer counseling program
- Comprehensive, personalized assistance through our Information Resource Center
Light The Night Walk events are evenings filled with inspiration. During this leisurely walk, walkers carry illuminated balloons - white for survivors, red for supporters and gold in memory of loved ones lost to cancer - thousands of walkers - men, women and children - form a community of caring, bringing light to the dark world of cancer.
We are Taking Steps To Cure Cancer! Join us!
- Click here to become part of Light The Night Walk
- Call us to find a local team or create your own team.
- Need to find your most convenient, local walk site for time and date information? Call us.
Quick facts about Walk night:
- Illuminated balloons, Light the Night T-shirts and a wrist band entitling walkers to enjoy food and refreshments are provided to all walkers who become a Champion For Cures by raising $100 or more to help fight blood cancer.
- The Walk is done at a leisurely pace and takes less than an hour to complete.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome. However, for everyone's safety, bicycles, inline skates, wheelie footwear, skateboards and scooters are not allowed.
- Walks take place rain or shine.
- Pets? Please check with the nearest chapter about bringing pets.
- Help Recycle! At the walk, participants can now pick up a recycling envelope for discarding balloon units